On Twitch
Site Activity

Mech Release
Release of the Hellspawn
At 12-12-2017 12:00:00 PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackthornes Forum Index -> World of Warships General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BT-HybridTheory
Fleet Admiral
Post Master

Awarded:

re: Clans in World of Warships!

Thanks to Buzzkill for linking, I have submitted Blackthornes Dragoons as a clan within World of Warships! Currently they are only accepting 100 total and starting in the next update, running clans as a free "beta" until mid December. After this time, there will be a dabloon fee of some sort to create/maintain a clan though I am not sure what this cost will actually be. Provided there is enough interest from a few people here, I will offer to cover the cost of this (provided they don't require something ludacris) to keep our name and guild within the game.

They only wanted 10 names to start so some of you may not have been added yet... but I'm hoping once the patch launches I can add you as we go. Keep an eye out for me there as I am active at least 2-3 times per week.... all be it at odd times. (Usually later in the evenings 7pm or after PST).

Postman

re: Clans in World of Warships!

Only took a few matches for me to remember why I stopped playing. Getting the new commander will take me perhaps 200 matches, and I don't have the stomach for it.

Daymar

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackthornes Forum Index -> World of Warships General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: