On Twitch
Site Activity

Mech Release
Release of the Hellspawn
At 12-12-2017 12:00:00 PM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Blackthornes Forum Index -> World of Warships General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BT-HybridTheory
Fleet Admiral
Post Master

Awarded:

re: Reporting in

Well after touching base with Jim, I am officially taking over for World of Warships for BTD. I will be as active as I can here to post updates or answer questions, and if you are looking to join BTD withing Warships, add me in game (HybridTheory) and I will get you added to the guild. Currently not everyone registered within the game has a handle registered to the website but that should be rectified shortly. I have also created a basic ranking structure for use in TeamSpeak based on the USA Naval ranking system for officers. Below is what it shall look like but for now it is simply for place holding... no one has a rank really as yet as this is all very new to me and I haven't held a leadership role with BTD for years so please keep that in mind. I will also be looking for an XO who can help me to manage things so please hit me up if you are interested. Anyhow I look forward to bringing new people into the fold, and help however I can within the realm of Warships. See you on the high seas!

Postman

Hey, not to nitpick, but, you're missing a Salty Dog rank for us Oldguards  >.<

BT-HybridTheory
Fleet Admiral
Post Master

Awarded:

lol. This is barely off the ground good sir... I'm sure for the time being that an Ensign uniform will fit you just fine :D

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: